If you have any enquiries about the Association – or would like to add to this part of the village web site, contact email@example.com
The Centre is a warm, bright and pleasant space. It was completely rebuilt and reopened in 2005. It was designed to be energy efficient and is well insulated with a large, south facing window to harvest the sun’s heat. It also has under floor heating, using a ground source heat pump, which extracts heat from the earth.
It is used by the local community but is available for hire by all individuals and organisations. We keep room hire charges as reasonable as possible. For current charges and availability contact Joe Ashforth on 01207 563019 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
* Hall, meeting room, well equipped kitchen, cafe area, accessible toilets, fully accessible building, outdoor space.
* Situated in the Derwent Valley next to the river with access to walks.
* Wireless broadband available.
* Reasonable prices (see below).
* May be used for children’s or adults’ parties, meetings, workshops, exhibitions (hanging system in place), classes, choirs or band rehearsals, exercise groups, performances.